Friday, January 23, 2009

Blah..blah...blah

Sometimes I wonder how methodical (better read humanoid) one can get.

I kicked off the jerky alarm clock, had a shower, did pooja, flushed two toasts with a cup of tea and ran to catch bus number 3, only to realize that I reached my lab freaking 2 hours before the scheduled time today!!

While I could have whined away to glory, pulling the quilt over my insomniac head,thanks to my alarm (a superrrrr moron!!!), I got up at 5 in the morning instead of 7!!

No wonder I spent the rest of the day as straight as the leaning tower of Pisa!

It's 12:30 a.m. With The Cranberries blasting off in my earphones right now and my mouth churning a tasteless salad (which BTW I find too sick to eat) I’m making the presentation for tomorrow’s lab meeting.

Did the band just call someone “Zombie”??? I ain't complaining!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

isiliye boltha hoon kabhi kabhi brk le-lia kar..!! nothing's worse than monotony, change shows the difference..!! :D waise itni jaldi lab mein safaai kar rahi thi kya..?? :D nevertheless i shud acknowledge u for getting up by 5am at this pathetically cold climate..!!

Arpita said...

Nai..chuhon ke saath kabaddi khel rahi thi!!

Ohho..you dense head!If only I would have known it was 5 in the morning!

Tanuj Solanki said...

:)

i love what you are doing on your blog these days!!

Tanuj

Arpita said...

What am I doing on my blog these days???